First introduction to a new Series: Seek, Volume 1, Delirious a Dark Romance by Clarissa Wild ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

First introduction to a new Series: Seek, Volume 1, Delirious a Dark Romance by Clarissa Wild


* Author's note: This story will unfold over the span of 4 books. Volume 1 is only the beginning, and as such, not all secrets will be spilled yet. Don't let this stop you from reading, though, because this series will be one heck of a ride. So open your mind and let me take you on a journey of delirious passion, unbendable trust, frightening illusions, dangerous secrets, shocking revelations, and disturbingly dark mind games. * 

When illusions come to life, how do you tell what’s real?

My life ended when I came back from vacation. Death was at my doorstep. Everything ceased to exist. To protect myself, I pushed the memories away.
All I remember is him; Sebastian Brand, my savior.
I trust only him.
I am obsessed with him.
But all I know about him is his name.
Stuck in this mental institution, I try not to think about the terrible memories that lurk deep inside me. Sebastian is the only one who can help me forget. I don’t care what they say, I need Sebastian and I will find him, no matter the cost.
Whatever follows next is either the truth or a lie. You choose.


This is Volume 1 out of 4 in the Delirious Series. These books should be read in order.

WARNING: Explicit content. This series will contain violence, past emotional and physical abuse, drugs and alcohol, and dubious consent at times.



Add the other books in the series as well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.