Sneak Peek Blissful vol. 3 (New Adult Erotic Romance) ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sneak Peek Blissful vol. 3 (New Adult Erotic Romance)


WHOOO I've got an excerpt for you guys, and it's a hot romantic one too ;) Check this out:

Pursing his lips, exhausted breaths come from his nose, and his eyes are closed. He buries his head in my chest and wraps his arms around me, securing me. I’m so close to him, I can feel his heartbeat against my chest, pounding feverishly, as if he’s just run a marathon and I’m the finish line.
His fingers slip smoothly over my skin, every touch sending shivers through my body. One of them rests on the nape of my neck and the other on my spine. He’s holding me close, so tenderly, so full of love, and it makes me want to smother him with kisses and hugs.
He sighs. “Fuck … I’m—”
“Don’t say you’re sorry,” I interrupt him. “Don’t ever say you’re sorry. Ever.”
He exhales slowly and looks up at me. Those dark brown eyes of his still mesmerize me and make me fall apart.
“But I’m a wreck.”
“So am I, but this is not a pity fuck, and I don’t want to hear you say it. I wanted this, too. It’s not just you who has needs. I want you, too.”
One eyebrow plucks upward. “You want me?”
The way he says it makes me blush. It’s like he’s asking me to give in. To tell him that I want this to be more. That I want to be his. Not just in bed, but everywhere.
I get off his lap, but he grabs my wrist and stands up, too. He closes in on me, and now we’re both under the shower again, hot water pouring down on our heads.
“Tell me,” he says. “I wanna hear it.”
“Yes, I want you,” I say, swallowing away my pride. “But I want all of you, and I know that’s not possible right now, but I’m okay with that. For now. But don’t you say sorry. There is nothing to be sorry about. Our sex is nothing to be sorry about.”
Jack lets go of my wrist. “Oh, I don’t regret this. None of this.” He inches closer and leaves a small peck on the left corner of my lip, so soft it almost tickles. “Nor this.” His kiss drags to the center of my lips and he leaves another quick peck. “I only regret not being able to give you more.”
I gasp at his words and his sweet kisses that are setting me ablaze again.
“I want you, Amy. I want to be with you, but I want to take it slow, too. I want to know this is right, and not feel ashamed when I do this, when I make love to you. To know that it’s okay to move on and love someone else. To love you.” He gazes into my eyes with a fiery passion. “I don’t want you to have to deal with a fucked up guy like me, but I don’t want you to leave either.”
“I don’t care about all that. I want it to be you, Jack. I don’t want anyone else anymore,” I whisper, and my breath is caught in my throat.
Water drops drip down his long hair and make him look so goddamn sexy. He inhales close to my mouth, as if he’s trying to suck out the words. Every inch of my love.
“Please tell me you won’t leave,” he lisps against my mouth. “Even if I’m such a fucking mess. I need you …”
Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him closer, setting my mouth on his. With a kiss I tell him that I’m not going anywhere. My career is on hold, but I don’t mind. Jack has given me so much more than I could wish for, and I don’t want to lose that. I don’t want to lose him. Besides, it’s not like there is anything else out there for me. Jack’s the only thing I got going for me now, and I don’t intend to let him slip away.

*** End of excerpt ***



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.