Blissful vol. 3 is out now!! (BBW Erotic Romance) ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Blissful vol. 3 is out now!! (BBW Erotic Romance)

Blissful Volume 3 is in the stores right now! This sweet & sexy New Adult Romance will make you gasp, and not just in a surprised way ... muhuhahaha!

Haven't read vol. 1 and vol. 2 yet? You can get number 1 for FREE now and number 2 for only 2.99!! Grab your chance quickly :D

>> Click here for Blissful Vol. 1 <<
>> Click here for Blissful vol. 2 <<

Blurb of volume 3

Torn by a choice between love and passion

Jack's heart has been lost ever since that terrible night. Now that I know what happened to him, I feel like I need to help him. I want to be there for him, but I know he'll never forget. Is love really going to be enough?
I miss my old life. I want to sing, I want to be somebody, and now that I'm with Jack everything has been put on hold. A curvy girl like me has no chance in the music business anyway, but when an opportunity presents itself to me, it feels like a dream.
Can I take this chance and risk losing him?

I never believed I would fall so hard for Amy, and it's turning me into a mess. She's sweet, sexy, and gets me hot and bothered in no time. I get protective of her and all I can think about is holding her close. But telling her ... that's another thing.
I think I love her, but it's terrifying, too. I know she'll want to pursue her career again soon. It's only a matter of time before I lose her again. I want her to be happy, but I think it'll kill me as well. I don't want her to leave.
Can I save our relationship before it's too late?

Check out this steamy and sexy excerpt from volume 3 below:


Kissing him has been on my mind since we came home today. Even after all that shit that happened between us, I still want to be with him. I just can’t stay away. No matter how many times I tell myself this isn’t good, I can’t stop wanting him.
Just looking at him makes me ooze with pure want.
He’s just so damn sweet and sexy. A caring man, who had to stumble his way through a rough life. A proud man, who’s afraid to admit he can’t handle his problems alone. A kind and gentle man, who stole my heart. His flaws make him perfect.
But his lips are cold, so cold they create goose bumps on my skin.
I take my mouth off his. “You’re as cold as ice.”
He bites his lip to hide a sneaky smile. “Warm me up then.”
He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him, but I push away again. “You’re really cold, Jack. Jesus, this isn’t good.”
He sighs. “I don’t feel it.”
“I do. C’mon,” I say, and I pull him out of the bed. “We need to get you under the shower. Some hot water will get you up to temperature again. And why were you sleeping without a blanket anyway?”
He chuckles from my jabbering, but lets me drag him along anyway. I open the door and get him inside before closing it behind me.
“You gonna wait here ‘till I get naked or something?” he says.
“What?” I stammer.
I hadn’t really thought about it before, but now that I’m looking at him I realize he’s still dressed. Of course. To get under the water, one must get naked. Sometimes I feel like a drooling little girl. He has to take off his clothes, and I’m still here. What am I doing here?
He turns around with a smirk on his face and stays put in the middle of the bathroom, arms folded. “So, you want a peepshow or something?”
Heat rises to my head, and I know my cheeks are glowing red. “No, of course not.”
I quickly turn around and put my hand on the door handle, but then his hand suddenly presses firmly against the door. His arm is beside me and I’m staring at a bulk of muscles, so firm, I want to touch it.
I swallow.
Shit, these hormones are driving me crazy with lust.
Jack’s chest presses against my back and I can hear him inhale. He smells me, his nose close to my hair. When he exhales it sounds as though he’s relaxing, but his hand is still jammed against the door, pinning me between both.
I gasp when his finger grazes my neck and brushes aside my hair. His finger is cold and yet it heats me up to my core. When his lips make contact with my skin I gasp.
He’s so smooth and his kisses are to die for. The way he presses them softly onto my shoulder and neck makes me feel like a precious prize. As if I’m all he wants.
As much as I want him.
I let go of the door handle. His hand slips off the door and drifts to my waist. He’s taking a hold of me, and I can’t resist. I don’t even try anymore.
“Stay with me,” Jack whispers into my ear. It sends electric shocks through my spine. “I want to be close to you.”
My heartbeat rises as he works his way up my neck and nibbles my earlobe. He pushes himself against me, and his growing pants are unmistakable. Oh, yes, I can definitely feel him and his desire.
He tugs my body, and my feet move without me having any control over them. It’s as if my mind is blank and my body is running on pure lust. I’m not sure whether it’s right or wrong, especially not because of his past, but I can’t stop wanting him and more of this. His love is so affectionate, it’s unlike anything I’ve ever felt before. Tender and passionate. He provides what I’ve been missing for so long. I need him like a drug.
Hooking his fingers underneath my shirt, he pulls it over my head, and it drops to the floor. His rough fingers linger on my arms and smooth down toward my armpits. He holds me close, lets me feel his body against mine, as if he wants me to feel the closeness between us. As if he’s ready to give me more.


Do you want more, too? Get your copy now!




Links:
**** Amazon **** Barnes&noble **** Kobo **** Smashwords ****  All Romance  ****  Google Play **** iTunes


Read Blissful Vol. 1 (FREE) & Blissful Vol. 2 first!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.