Blissful Volume 2 is out now! (BBW Erotic Romance) ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blissful Volume 2 is out now! (BBW Erotic Romance)

Blissful Volume 2 is in the stores right now! This sweet New Adult Romance will continue with at least 2 more books, so I hope you enjoy this one ;) There's a lot more to come.

Check out this very hot excerpt below:


His hands are cupped around my face, and he inches closer. For a moment I hold my breath and close my eyes. His breathing tingles against my lips. When they press against mine it feels as though I’m on cloud nine again. He’s soft and delicate, moving slow and passionate. I want to embrace him and hold him against me, encapsulating him in my warmth.
But he backs away again. Opening my eyes, I can see tears welling up in his.
“I don’t want to hurt you,” he whispers.
“You aren’t.”
He looks down at the sheets, the only space between us. “I’m afraid … so afraid that all I want is a woman. That it’s just lust. I don’t want to do that to you.”
I place my hand on his arm. “I know it isn’t. I’ve seen you, Jack. The way you look at me. The way you treat me. You care about me. You can tell me all you want, but I’m not falling for it. I know what’s inside there.” I press my finger against his taut chest. “Just like you knew with me.”
He grasps my finger and pulls it up to his lips, moving it around as if he’s caressing himself with my fingers. I can feel his yearning, how much he wants to be loved, but the angst is holding him back.
No more.
Leaning closer to him, I grab his free hand and press it against my chest, close to my heart. “We both need love. I don’t care if you’re a rebound.”
He lets go off my hand and looks at me. He scans my face, checks out my breasts at exactly the place his hand is resting, and looks farther down. He looks at my leg, the spot which isn’t covered by the blanket. I took off my pants long ago, and when he sees the bare skin his hand slips under the blanket.
I hold my breath as I feel his rough hands gently slide up my leg, moving to a painful bruise on my knee. He caresses it softly, easing the pain. Then his fingers slowly urge upward to my thigh. I hiss and shudder as he reaches my inner thigh and squeezes it. I can feel the heat pooling my belly and the moist building up between my thighs. I don’t want him to stop, but it’s scary having another man touch me there.
He leans in and presses his lips onto mine. It’s breathtaking. The way he shivers as he touches me, the way his lips are both curious and anxious at the same time. I want it. I want all of it. I want him, every part of him, no matter how bad.
We both need someone to love us.
When he stops, a tear trickles down his cheek. He lets his head fall down onto my breasts, burying it into my chest, and he sniffs. “I want to have you so badly. Please, let me have you,” he whispers. “If only just for the night. Make me forget.”
His fingers dig into my skin, and his breathing is ragged. I can hear he’s holding himself back. He wants me terribly, but we both aren’t sure if this is for real. If it’s love or lust. If it’s just a relief from the pain.
But we’re both the same. We both need the consolation. The sweetness of love to mend our wounded hearts. I won’t hold him down. I need this as much as he does. However damaged we are.
“You can have me,” I say.
“But I’m a broken man. I can’t offer you anything in return.”
“You don’t need to. We both have to ease the pain, and we can do that with love.”
He lifts his head and starts kissing me again. It’s soft and subtle, but he’s still whimpering. The saltiness of his tears makes me want to smother him. I don’t want to let him go. I want to give him what he needs. What I need. More. We will heal each other, if only for the night.
He stops for a moment and looks me in the eye. “Are you sure?”
I nod.
“I don’t want to do anything you don’t like.”
“Shut up and kiss me,” I say, muffling a laugh, and I press my lips firmly against his.


Want more? Order your copy now!






Links:
**** Amazon **** Barnes&noble **** Kobo **** Smashwords ****  All Romance  **** iTunes **** Google Play ****



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.